Human Resources Summit
The Human Resources Summit has been organized by Management Centre Türkiye (MCT) and Eventus annually since 1995. It has the distinction of being the largest human resources conference in both Turkey and Continental Europe, where the most current practices, issues and opportunities in human resources are discussed.
The Summit features special sessions, work groups, exhibitions, presentations and many other events, as well as a Human Resources Summit Expo that focuses on innovations and the pulse of the management world.
- An event that brings together the industry’s leading companies with more than 2,000 professionals in attendance…
- Content that provides new human resources and management perspectives to business professionals and sheds light on how to achieve corporate objectives…
- A unique platform to follow the industry’s global assessment, to be together with professionals from different parts of the world and to share international success stories…
Who are the participants?
- CXOs who are interested in leadership management and development
- HR Managers who want to follow the industry’s development of the sector and to improve their business networks
- Training and Development Managers
- Academics and consultants who guide Human Resources
- Any professional involved in corporate development
For detailed information: